Donaghadee (from Irish: Domhnach Daoi, meaning "Daoi's church") is a small town in County Down, Northern Ireland. It lies on the northeast coast of the Ards Peninsula, about 18 miles (29 km) east of Belfast and about six miles (10 km) south east of Bangor. It is in the civil parish of Donaghadee and the historic barony of Ards Lower.
Open Water Swimming
The Donaghadee Chunky Dunkers is an open water swimming pod in Donaghadee with over 394 members.
- Andy Donaldson Completes a Fast Crossing of the North Channel
- They Are Missing Bits, But Have Huge Hearts: 5 Legs, 5 Swimmers, 1 Goal
- A Pioneer and Triple Crowner, Elaine Burrows Dillane
- Tom Blower, The Humble Hero Who Conquered The North Channel
- Pádraig Mallon And Ned Denison Talk About Unbelievable Courage
- Ocean, I Come In Peace
- Facebook Group
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- The Beginnings Of The ILDSA, 1967 Archives
- Growing In The North Channel
- I Gotta Swim Way Way Over There
- Prabhat Koli: 5 Down, 2 To Go For The Oceans Seven