Davy Billiau is a professional marathon swimmer from Belgium.
Open Water Swimming Career
- he competed in the 2011 FINA 10KM Marathon Swimming World Cup where he ranked 77th
- he competed on the 2012 and 2013 FINA 10KM Marathon Swimming World Cup pro circuit and the FINA Open Water Swimming Grand Prix professional circuit
- he won the 2013 Grand Cru / Velo Cafe in Magog, Quebec, Canada.
- he competed in the 2016 Olympic 10km Marathon Swimming Qualification Race in Setubal, Portugal.
- On 29 July 2017, he competed in the 63rd 32 km Traversée internationale du lac St-Jean in Roberval, Quebec, Canada.
- He finished 18th overall on the 2017 FINA Open Water Swimming Grand Prix professional marathon swimming circuit.
- 2011 FINA 10K World Cup
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Emily Brunemann Wins FINA World Cup to Take Lead
- Ship-to-Shore 3 km Grand Cru / Velo Cafe
- Mathieu Mattelaer, Nora Naessens Win Belgium 10K
- Zu Wins, China Sweeps Olympic 10K Marathon Quals
- The Men Are Pushing The Pace In Olympic Qualifications
- Swim-offs In The Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim Qualification
- Guillermo Bertola Wins, Sets Record In Lac St-Jean
- Evgenij Pop Acev, Guillermo Bertola Win FINA Grand Prix