Danielle Huskisson is a British pool and open water swimmer and a University of Stirling Sports Scholar.
Open Water Swimming Career
- She represented Great Britain at the 2013 FINA World Championships in Barcelona, Spain in the 10 km marathon swim.
- She won the 10 km Cyprus International Swimming Marathon in 2013.
- She placed 21st at the FINA 10K Marathon Swimming World Cup race in Hong Kong in October 2014.
- She finished eighth in the 10 km marathon swim at the 2016 European Open Water Swimming Championships in Hoorn, Netherlands.
- She won the 5 km time trial at the 2016 European Open Water Swimming Championships in Hoorn, Netherlands, a first for a swimmer from Great Britain.
- She competed in the 10 km race at the 2017 FINA World Swimming Championships in Lake Balaton, Hungary.
- She finished third in the 2017 Swim Serpentine 1-mile race in London.
- She competed in the FINA Olympic Marathon Swim Qualifier for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics in Setúbal Bay, Portugal on 19 June 2021.
2020 Tokyo Olympic Games Marathon Swim Coverage
- Women’s Olympic 10K Marathon Swim Finalists For Tokyo
- Canada’s Kate Sanderson Is Heading To The Tokyo Olympic Games
- Spain's Paula Ruiz Bravo Is Heading To The Tokyo Olympic Games
- Hungary's Anna Olasz Is Heading To The Tokyo Olympic Games
- Alice Dearing Heading To Setúbal Bay
- Olympic Dreams To Be Made In Setúbal Bay – The Women
- Danielle Huskisson on Twitter
- Gold For Huskisson
- Thomas Allen Wins Two In Cyprus
- The Closest Open Water Race In History
- Back To The Future In Hong Kong
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Rachele Bruni + Simone Ruffini + Federico Vanelli Win LEN 5K
- Danielle Huskisson Swims Out Of The Shadows In Hoorn