Craig Lord is the editor and writer of SwimVortex.com. He was a sports writer and journalist for The Times/Sunday Times and is the Editor-in-Chief for Swimming World Magazine. He was named one of the top 10 most impactful people in swimming by Swimming World Magazine.
- 2007 Al Shoenfield Media Award from the International Swimming Hall of Fame.
- 2009 American Swimming Coaches Association Media Award
SwimVortex.com is a website dedicated to quality coverage of world-class swimming and will carry on the tradition of providing up-to-the-minute swimming news, meaningful statistics, analysis and world rankings that developed at SwimNews. Its site is dedicated to the founder and owner of SwimNews, Nick Thierry, who passed away in October 2012.
- Thinking About COVID-19 In The Ocean
- Craig Lord Highlights Coronavirus Risks Of Open Water Swimming
- Andrew Gemmell Speaks Out About FINA's Swimming World
- Olympic Marathon Runners Are Protected. What About Marathon Swimmers?
- Racing At 5 am
- An Open Letter And Petition To FINA
- 2007 Al Shoenfield Media Award
- Most Impactful People In Swimming
- Tom Fristoe Named One Of Swimming's Most Impactful
- Athletes Do Right Thing By Craig Lord
- Will FINA Be Replaced By WSA?
- WETSUITS TO BE WORN IN OLYMPIC MARATHON, SAYS FINA, AS DRAFT RULES RUSHED THROUGH
- Ridiculous And Sad...Wetsuits Considered For Olympic 10K
- Swimming Like Olympians In The Open Water
- Shirley Babashoff Honored In California
- There Are Victims On Both Sides
- Federation Internationale de Natation: An Open Letter Asking FINA To Recognize All Victims During The DDR Olympic Reign
- Will The Last Gold Be A Beginning?