Cokie Lepinski is an American swimming coach who is the Head Coach and founder of Swymnut Masters. She writes regularly for SWIMMER Magazine and U.S. Masters Swimming. She is a Level 4 coach, passionate about technique and committed to making sure swimming is fun and sustainable as a lifelong pursuit for her swimmers.
She has authored an e-book, “There’s A Drill For That”.
Before becoming a masters swimming coach, she had a 32-year career in law enforcement where she worked in 911, specialized in instructor and curriculum development and spent 15 years as a Hostage Negotiator. She shares a passion for photography.
- recipient of the 2010 Kerry O’Brien Coaches Award
- recipient of the 2011 Pacific Masters Coach of the Year
- recipient of the 2011 Pacific Masters Distinguished Services Award
- recipient of the 2014 United States Masters Swimming Coach of the Year
She is one of the featured coaches at the 2016 United States Masters Swimming National Coaches Clinic in California.
- United States Masters Swimming website
- 2016 Masters Swimming National Coaches Clinic
- 2016 National Coaches Clinic Program
- US Masters Swimming National Coaching Clinic
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association