Cesar Saade Jr.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- On 2 October 2017, he became the first swimmer of the state of Espírito Santo to complete the 36 km crossing from Leme to Pontal (Travessia do Leme ao Pontal) in 8 hours 53 minutes, setting the new record for a solo swimmer without neoprene under the auspices of the Leme to Pontal Swimming Association (LPSA). For further information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- He won the 5 km Travessia João Moreno in Vila Velha, Brazil on 5 November 2017.
- He completed a 85 km tandem swim from Vitória to Anchieta in the state of Espírito Santo in southeast Brazil, performed over four consecutive days together with Cedric Sartori, Marcio Junqueira and Flavio Ferreira on 1-4 June 2018.
- Cesar Saade Jr. Sets Record From Leme To Pontal
- Leme to Pontal Swimming Association
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Cesar Saade Jr. triunfa na Travessia João Moreno
- Quite An October For Cesar Saade, Jr.
- Quatro capixabas nadam 80 quilômetros no Desafio Braçadas de Anchieta
- Desafio Braçadas de Anchieta Attempted And Achieved