Casey Glover is a top open water swimmer from Wellington, New Zealand.
Open Water Swimming Career
- He holds the world record in the 16 nautical mile Cook Strait crossing between North and South Islands. He set the record of 4 hours 37 minutes in 2008.
- He is a top swimmer at the State Insurance New Zealand Ocean Swim Series where he finished second overall in the 2011-2012 season series.
- He crossed Lake Taupo s-n in 10 hours 52 minutes on 25 February 2013.
- Cook Strait Swimming Association
- State Insurance New Zealand Ocean Swim Series website
- Australians Head East Down Under
- Ky Hurst Has Swell Time To Victory In New Zealand
- Lake Taupo Crossings
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- 40.2 Challenge Across Lake Taupo