Revision as of 13:21, 15 February 2020 by Ned Denison (talk | contribs) (Undo revision 488174 by KCassidy (talk))
Brian Murphy is a competitive American lifeguard and waterman from Redondo Beach, California. He is the 9-time U.S.A. board champion, 4-time Ironman champion, 2-time surfski champion who place fourth at the 2011 US Outrigger Canoe Championships, and the overall champion at the 2014 United States Lifesaving Association national championships.
He is a member of the Los Angeles County Lifeguard Association’s (LACOLA) Surf Racing Team that has won the United States Lifesaving Association national championships 40 times since 1970, the year of the first championships.
- Brian Murphy Facebook page
- Spivey And Murphy Led Los Angeles Lifeguards To National Championship
- Monmouth, New Jersey Takes Off Where Los Angeles Ends
- Monmouth Is No Fluke, Outdoes Los Angeles County Again
- United States Lifesaving Association
- I Got Stung
- The Murphy's Sea Warriors In The Open Water
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association