Brian Earley is an American open water swimmer and race director who founded the Great Chesapeake Bay Swim as a tribute to his father who suffered from a diabetes. His involvement began in 13 June 1982
Earley is the administrator of the Cynthia Earley Educational Foundation whose mission is to support student-athletes via scholarships. The Cynthia Earley Educational Foundation has awarded over US$13,000 in scholarships to students who are active in their communities, fundraising for the 1-mile or 4.4-mile Great Chesapeake Bay Swim. The scholarships help pay for the student’s current school, college, university or vocational training.
Great Chesapeake Bay Swim
The Great Chesapeake Bay Swim is one of America's Top 50 Open Water Swims and one of the World's Top 100 Open Water Swims and has generated over US$2 million for numerous charities since its founding in 1982. The event is also affiliated with the Cynthia Earley Educational Foundation.
- Great, The Chesapeake Bay Swim
- Great Chesapeake Bay Swim
- Great Partners
- The Great Chesapeake Bay Swim Goes On
- Top 10 Competitive Open Water Races In America
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Steve Wargo Swims Through The Night Across Lake Erie
- America's Very Difficult Open Water Swims
- Attagirl Across Assawoman
- Mark Rew, Open Water Swimmer Through And Through