Brendan Casey is a 22-year-old American pool and open water swimmer from Cavalier Swimming in Virginia.
Open Water Swimming Career
- He finished 9th in the 10 km marathon swim at the 2016 FINA World Swimming Championships in Lake Balaton, Hungary in 1:52:18.60
- He was named to the USA Swimming Junior National Open Water Swimming Team.
- He represented the United States in the 5 km event at the 2012 FINA World Junior Open Water Swimming Championships in Welland, Ontario, Canada.
- He won the 44rd annual Seal Beach Rough Water Swim in the 4-mile race in Seal Beach, California on 40 June 2012.
- He participated in the 2014 Junior Pan Pacific Swimming Championships in Maui, Hawaii.
- He competed in the 2016 U.S. Olympic Swimming Trials.
- He finished 4th in the Crippen Cup 10K at the Open Water Festival in Miromar Lakes, Florida on 14 April 2018.
- He finished 8th in the 2019 USA Swimming National Open Water Swimming Championships in Miami, Florida on 3 May 2019.
USA Swimming Junior National Open Water Swimming Team
Coached by Bruce Gemmell and Dave Kelsheimer, the USA Swimming Junior National Open Water Swimming Team will compete at the first FINA World Junior Open Water Swimming Championships held in 12-20 August 2012 in Welland, Ontario, Canada against swimmers from more than 40 nations, including Russia, Great Britain, Germany, Spain, Brazil, Argentina and South Africa. Casey will join Team Santa Monica teammates Liliana Casso and Jordan Wilimovsky in Canada.
- USA Swimming Junior Open Water Swimming Team
- Team Santa Monica news
- Open Water Swimming
- USA Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung website
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Working The Dream At USA Swimming Open Water Championships
- Chip Carrigan Protects Athletes' Interests At All Times
- Castaic Lake Welcomes The Best America Has To Offer
- Castic Lake Will Be The Survival Of The Fittest
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Joey Pedraza Edges Jordan Wilimovsky
- Brilliant Pacing, Positioning At USA National Championships
- Juniors And Seniors Mix In Maui
- After 10, There Will Be Only 2
- Will The Big 2 Finish 1-2 At USA Swimming National Championships
- The Progression Of A World Champion
- Kicking It In
- Open Water Swimmers Head To The Pool
- WOW, Jordan Wilimovsky Goes 2 For 2
- Ferry Tale Win For Weertman
- Open Water Festival Precursor To USA Nationals
- The People Behind The Feeding Sticks
- Marathoning In Miami, Racing For The Olympics
- Brazil, Italy Go 2-for-2 At USA National Championships