Brandon Samaniego is a 15-year-old American pool and open water swimmer from the Irvine Novaquatics.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He finished seventh in the 5 km USA Swimming Junior National Open Water Championships in Castaic Lake, California on 20 May 2017.
- He finished 2nd in the 3-mile Naples Island Swim & SUP in Long Beach, California on 13 August 2017.
- He finished 2nd in the 2.4-mile Tiki Swim in Oceanside, California on 17 September 2017.
- He participated in a Catalina Channel relay crossing in 2016.
- He competed in the Lady Liberty Sharkfest.
- He competed in the Sharkfest in San Diego.
- He completed in the La Jolla 10-mile relay.
- He finished 6th in the 3-mile Naples Island Swim in Long Beach, California on 15 August 2021 in 53:38.
- He won the 2018 Naples Island Swim in Long Beach, California in 50:07.
- Ryan Bullock, Kathleen Hohwald Win 3-mile Naples Island Swim In Long Beach
- Noah Brune Crowned Men’s 5K Junior Open Water Champion
- Erica Sullivan Named Women’s 5K Junior Open Water Champion
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Alex Kostich Wins Another Naples Islands 3-Miler
- Drafting By Veterans
- Alex Kostich Faces Tough Task At Tiki
- From Samurai To Sarah, The Open Water Swimming World