William Eugene Brown is an ocean swimmer from Hawaii who swam across the Maui Channel and was part of the Kaieiewaho Channel Relay team that swam 72 miles from Oahu to Kauai in 2011 in 47 hours 55 minutes. Its members included Linda Kaiser (USA), Mike Spalding (USA), Billy Brown (USA), Michelle Macy (USA), Randy Brown (USA), and Joel Swartz (USA).
He is also a coach with Swim Kaua‘i Aquatics.
- Kings And Queens Of The Hawaiian Island Channels
- Swim Alternatives To Cross Kealaikahiki Channel and Alalakeiki Channel In Hawaii
- Coach Swims To Maui Before Swim Meet
- Open Water Swimming
- Hawaiian Channel Swimming website
- A Long List of Hawaiian Channel Swimmers
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Another Epic Relay Attempt - A Two-way Farallon Relay