Sarah Thomas' Lake Powell Swim
Courtesy of Jamie Patrick of Adventure Swimmer Productions in association with Sea Nymph Films showcases Sarah Thomas' unprecedented 81.8-mile (131.6 km) crossing of Lake Powell along the Arizona-Utah border in the western USA on 4-6 October 2016 in 56 hours 5 minutes. Still photos by Ken Classen.
- Adventure Swimmers Productions Showcases Sarah Thomas
- Thomas Tribe Takes On Tough Trial
- Sarah Starts Swimming...131.6 km...
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- After 24 Hours, Sarah Thomas Over Halfway In Lake Powell
- Sarah Thomas Is Beyond Incredible
- Sarah Thomas' Lake Powell Marathon Is 2016 World Open Water Swimming Performance Of The Year
- Sarah Sweeps Solo Swims
- Sarah Thomas Honored By The Hall Of Fame