Barbara Lastelic is a 52-year-old American open water swimmer from Tustin, California.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She crossed the 19.6 km Santa Barbara Channel in 6 hours 48 minutes on 20 October 2018 from Anacapa Island to the California mainland.
- On 27 April 2019, she had the 22nd fastest cumulative time of 15:20:05.0 in the 2019 SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona.
- On 24 April 2019, she finished 30th overall in the 15.2 km Saguaro Lake stage swim of the 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 4:17:41.6.
- On 25 April 2019, she finished 29th in the 14.4 km Canyon Lake stage swim of the 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 4:00:00.3.
- On 26 April 2019, she finished 26th in the 27.3 km stage across Apache Lake on Day 3 of the 4-day S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Arizona in 7:42:16.2 at the age of 52.
- On 27 April 2019, she finished 30th in the 10 km stage across Roosevelt Lake on Day 4 of the 4-day S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Arizona in 4:03:40.8 at the age of 52.
- Celebrating Swimmers Of The Santa Barbara Channel
- Jessica Kieras Wins Day 2 Of S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge
- Fast Flyer Freestyles, Finishes First
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- SCAR Swim Challenge Facebook page