Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- She won the women's division at the 19th Traversée Internationale du lac Memphrémagog on 20 July 1996 in Canada in 10 hours 8 minutes 50.4 seconds.
- She was the 5th woman and 14th overall at the 20th Traversée Internationale du lac Memphrémagog on 11 July 1998 in Canada in 10 hours 44 minutes 59.6 seconds.
- She was the 5th woman and 12th overall at the 21st Traversée Internationale du lac Memphrémagog on 24 July 1999 in Canada in 9 hours 51 minutes 52.5 seconds.
- On 27 April 2019, she had the 5th fastest cumulative time of 16:08:17.5 in the 2019 SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona.
- On 24 August, she finished 7th overall in the 15.2 km Saguaro Lake stage swim of the 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 3:35:17.1.
- On 25 August, she finished 7th in the 14.4 km Canyon Lake stage swim of the 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 3:16:28.2.
- On 26 April 2019, she finished 36th in the 27.3 km stage across Apache Lake on Day 3 of the 4-day S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Arizona in 6:04:25.7 at the age of 45.
- On 27 April 2019, she finished 8th in the 19 km stage across Roosevelt Lake on Day 4 of the 4-day S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Arizona in 3:12:06.5 at the age of 45.
- SCAR Swim Challenge, A Kent Nicholas Dream Realized
- Jessica Kieras Wins Day 2 Of S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge
- Fast Flyer Freestyles, Finishes First
- Keeping Pace At SCAR Swim Challenge
- S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge Breeds Toughness
- Sunset Starts SCAR
- Stunningly Spectacular! SCAR Swims
- SCAR Is On, The 4-Day Race Has Begun
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- First 24 Years Of Lac Memphrémagog Traversée
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- SCAR Swim Challenge Facebook page