Ashley Whitney is a 46-year-old American Olympic swimming gold medalist who runs an open water swimming group in Nashville, Tennessee.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- She won the 5 km race at the 2016 Barbados Open Water Festival.
- She won the 2016 Nevis to St Kitts Cross Channel Swim.
- She finished 3rd in the 10 km Swim Miami race on 6 May 2019 in Biscayne Bay, Florida.
- She completed the Triple Crown of the Tennessee in 2019.
- Swim It And They Will Come
- Heidi Ullrich Touches Out Sandra Frimerman In Swim Miami
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Beauty In Barbados, A Freestyling Festival
- Open Water Swimming In Tennessee
- Beautiful Awards From Nevis To St. Kitts
- Unique Awards In The Open Water Swimming World, Part 11