Aoiffe Lynch is an Irish open water swimmer and co-event director together with Pádraig Mallon of the successful Camlough Lake Water Festival at Camlough Lake in Co. Armagh, Camlough, Northern Ireland.
Open Water Swimming
Lynch is an English Channel relay swimmer from Ireland who also won the 2014 Round The Rock sea swim (in the skins division). Lynch participated on Pocko's Stag relay in the 14 July 2009 crossing the English Channel in 14 hours 4 minutes.
Camlough Lake Relay
She helped organize the Camlough Team that was a relay of 220 swimmers who swam non-stop 685.5 km (426.5 miles) in Camlough Lake in northern Ireland for 242 hours 52 minutes over 9 nights and 10 days in 2009 together with Pádraig Mallon.
- Sarah Thomas Talks About Lake Powell And Marathon Swimming on WOWSA Live
- Google Is Nearly In The (Guinness) Books
- Camlough Is In The (Guinness) Books
- [https:/openwaterѕwimming.com/2014/04/irish-long-distance-swimming/ Irish Long Distance Swimming Association Events Calendar]
- H20PLAY Swim series Facebook page
- Keith Garry, Aoife Lynch Win Round The Rock
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Record-setting Relays Rock 'N Roll
- Recollections Of Camlough Lake's Relay Record