Amanda Bluglass is a Cambridge-educated BBC news reporter, TV producer, a freelance documentary director/producer with a strong grounding in documentary journalism, and a University Lecturer in Media Arts from Devon, UK.
Ray: A Life Underwater
A film about a former commercial diver and his amazing treasure trove of marine salvage.
- Winner, Best Short Documentary, Port Townsend Film Festival 2013
- Official Selection, Kendal Mountain Film Festival, 2013
- Official Selection, AFI/Discovery Channel SILVERDOCS Documentary Festival 2012
- Official Selection, VIMEO+ Film Festival, Documentary category 2012
- Official Selection, Inspiring Shorts 2012
- Official Selection, St Petersburg International Maritime Film Festival 2012
- Official Selection, Maremostra Ocean Film Festival 2012
- Official Selection, Maui Film Festival 2012
- Winner, 'Adventure' category, San Francisco Ocean Film Festival 2012
- Winner, 2011 Shoot! Film Festival
- Winner, Best Documentary, Super Shorts International Film Festival
- Official Selection, Best Documentary, London International Short Film Festival
- British Art Show7, Constellation selection 2011
Chasing The Sublime
Chasing The Sublime is a film featuring wild swimmers Kate Rew and Kari Furre. The film was sponsored by The Outdoor Swimming Society in association with Alpkit with Red Moon Cruises, Akur Capital, Dryrobe and Aquatica Digital in 2018. Director of Photography is Danny Cooke, Editor is Michael Clark, swimmers Kate Rew and Kari Furre with underwater photography by Neil Hope and Danny Cooke.
- Vancouver International Women in Film Festival 2019
- Four Seasons Film Festival 2019
- Sheffield Adventure Film Festival 2019
- BMC Women Adventure Film Festival Competition 2019