Open Water Swimming Highlights
- On 6 August 2016, he finished second in the bioprene division of the 40th edition Sri Chinmoy Marathon Swim (International Self-Transcendence Marathon-Schwimmen) in Switzerland's Lake Zürich in 6 hours 49 minutes.
- On 23 July 2019, he completed a 33.5 km crossing of the English Channel from England to France in 11 hours 0 minutes with escort pilot Reg Brickell and observer Ray Brickell for which he received the 2019 Channel Swimming Association Award for the Fastest Swim by a British Person.
- Alexander Begg, Channel Swimming Association
- International Self-Transcendence Marathon-Swim information
- Self-Transcendence Marathon Swim Rapperswil-Zurich
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- 40th Sri Chinmoy Marathon Swim Lake Zürich