Alex Webb is a pool and ocean swimmer from the Aulea Swim Club in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He crossed the Au'au Channel between the islands of Lanai and Maui on 24 November 2012 together with Josh Bittick, Eric Compton, Celia Compton, Jaek Horner, Cameron Lyon, Nicholas Zachmeier, Skylar Webb, Van Cornwell, Katie DeMieri, and Mark Baker.
- He swam the three channels between Maui, Lanai and Molokai in Hawaii on three successive days on 12-15 September 2019 in the Au I Na Mokupuni Ekolu Endurance Challenge Invitational:
- Channel Swimming With Aloha
- 2019 ʻAu I Nā Mokupuni ʻEkolu
- Swimming Harmoniously From Lanai To Maui
- Aulea Swim Team Living Up To Its Name Across Auau
- Aulea Swim Club
- The Baker's Dozen Stay Calm, Cool, Collected In Waikiki
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Thrice The Fun, Triple The Challenge: ʻAu I Nā Mokupuni ʻEkolu Swim Challenge