Adrian Poucher is an Irish open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Career
- member of Eleven Feet, a relay team that completed a 21-mile relay crossing of the North Channel between Northern Ireland and Scotland in 12 hours 52 minutes, together with Jacqueline Galway, Alison Caldwell, David Burke, Barry Patterson, and John McElroy under the leadership of Pádraig Mallon, and pilots Brian Meharg and Mervyn Kinny under the auspices of the Irish Long Distance Swimming Association, together with support crew Chris Cooke, Milo McCourt, and Eoghan Jones
- member of Team 210oSOUTHWEST (210oSOUTHWEST team) with Mo McCoy, Olive Conroy, John McElroy that attempted a Dál Riata channel crossing in July 2015 that lasted over 13 hours.
- member of the Team 210oSOUTHWEST that completed a Dál Riata channel crossing on 7 September 2015 with Keith Garry, John McElroy, and Olive Conroy in 7 hours 33 minutes between Mull of Kintyre in Scotland and Cross Slieve, Cushendun Bay in Northern Ireland with Pádraig Mallon and Richard Lafferty as the escort pilots from the Infinity Channel Swimming and Piloting Services
- Irish Long Distance Swimming Association
- David Burke Facebook page
- 11 Feet Never Gave An Inch
- 11 Feet And 6 Big Smiles
- Lopsided But Swimming Straight
- What Time Is It?
- Swimming Synchronicity
- Irish Long Distance Swimming Association Award Winners
- Almost Across Dál Riata With Infinity
- Team 210•Southwest Takes Two: Dál Riata 2.0
- World Open Water Swimming