Adrian Alejandro Wittwer
Revision as of 22:15, 29 January 2020 by Ned Denison (talk | contribs) (Undo revision 486074 by KCassidy (talk))
Adrian Alejandro Wittwer is a 33-year-old open water swimmer from Switzerland.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He attempted a 66 km lengthwise crossing of the Bodensee on 5 July 2013, but stopped after about 17 hours and 27 km due to an oncoming current and time.
- He finished 23rd in the 1 km ice kilometer at the 2018 Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere German Open in Wöhrsee, Burghausen, Germany on 5 January 2018 in 21:21.6.
- He finished 10th in the 100m breaststroke at the 2018 Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere German Open in Wöhrsee, Burghausen, Germany on 7 January 2018.
- He finished 8th in the 200m breaststroke at the 2018 Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere German Open in Wöhrsee, Burghausen, Germany on 6 January 2018.
- He will compete in the Ice Kilometer at the 3rd International Ice Swimming Association World Championship held in Murmansk, Russia in March 2019.
- Who's Who In The Men's Ice Swimming World
- Sebastian Engel, Nikola Kopecká Win At German Open
- Tobias Wybierek, Hanna Bakuniak Go 3-for-3 In Germany
- Hanna Bakuniak, Tobias Wybierek Sprint To Ice 50 Victories
- Hanna Bakuniak Upsets Julia Wittig At German Open
- Fergil Hersterman Breaks Through In The Ice
- Ice Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- International Ice Swimming Association
- Detailed Documentation Across The Bodensee