He successfully crossed the English Channel in 16 hours 12 minutes in 2012 under the auspices of the Channel Swimming Association and participated in the 2014 Winter Swimming Championships in Finland where he competed in the 450m endurance swim.
Awards and Honors
- Silver with Distinction and a Silver Award for his work in Weddings and Illustrative work at 2011 Australian Professional Photography Award
- Silver Award for his work in Australian Professional Photography Award 2010 in Melbourne
- Gold, a Silver Distinction and 3 Silver Awards for Weddings, Portraits and Illustrative work
- Silver Award with Distinction and 3 Silver Awards at 2009 Australian Professional Photography Award run by AIPP & Canon
- 3 Silver Awards at 2009 NSW Professional Photography Award run by AIPP
- 2009 Award of Excellence by Wedding Portrait Photographers International: 2nd place in the Premier Image category along with 4 Accolade of Excellence across two categories
The passage of time is filled with laughter, tears, love, surprises, anticipation and sometimes frustration, life is celebrated in the mixture of these ingredients, and whenever we're invited to partake in your special occasion, we work with endless enthusiasm, endeavor to seize those fleeting moments, creating timeless imagery for you to cherish in the years to come. Be it a wedding, a family outing, friends gathering or a baby arriving, we capture the story as it happens, we tell the story with passion.