Revision as of 15:47, 3 July 2013 by Admin
The marathon swimmer attempted a two-way crossing of Windermere in the Lake District of England.
Video of Brad McVetta crossing the Tsugaru Channel courtesy of Masayuki Moriya of Ocean-navi and the Tsugaru Channel Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- The Unique Challenge Of Open Water Swimming
- Hallucinations In The Open Water Swimming World
- Doug McConnell Digs Deep vs. A Zillion Little Barbs
- Finishing A Marathon Swim Barefoot And Barrel-Chested
- Marathon Swimmer
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- How To Feed On $30 Per Day In The Open Water
- How To Make An Inexpensive But Effective Feeding Stick
- Michael Jordan Joins The Half Century Club
- The Shark Diver Controversy In Ocean Swimming
- All For One And One For All Across The Molokai Channel
- Badges Of Honour In Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming Is A Global Phenomena
- How Do You Pee And Poop During An Open Water Swim?
- Swimming On The Professional Marathon Swimming Circuit - part 1
- Swimming On The Professional Marathon Swimming Circuit - part 2
- Swimming On The Professional Marathon Swimming Circuit - part 3
- Mount Everest vs. The English Channel _ Which Is More Difficult?
- Difficulty vs. Risk - Two Different Perspectives On The Oceans Seven
- Seven Summits vs. Oceans Seven - Which Is More Difficult?
- Mount Everest, The English Channel Of Mountaineering
- Differences Between Men And Women In The Open Water
- The Dark Shadows Of Neoprene In The Open Water World
- The Personality Traits And Astrology Of Swimmers