USA Swimming Open Water Junior National Team
The 2012-2013 USA Swimming Open Water Junior National Team has 6 swimmers: 3 men and 3 women aged 18-and-under at the time of qualifying and who finished in the top three at the 2012 10 km USA Swimming National Open Water Swimming Championships. All team members must have also finished within 15 minutes of the first place finisher.
- Bryan Draganowsky of Germantown Academy Aquatic Club, coached by Richard Shoulberg
- Daniel Graviss of First Colony Swim Team, coached by Allison Beebe
- Jordan Wilimovsky of Team Santa Monica, coached by David Kelsheimer
- Rachel Zilinskas of Germantown Academy Aquatic Club, coached by Richard Shoulberg
- Becca Mann of Clearwater Aquatic, coached by Randy Reese
- Brooke Lorentzen of Mission Viejo Nadadores, coached by Bill Rose