From OpenwaterpediaTeamUnify. TouchPad is used by over 1,000 swim teams to successfully run their swim meets. TouchPad is seamlessly integrated with TeamUnify's OnDeck and SwimOffice through its TUSync technology that connects TeamUnify's SwimOffice and its family of mobile applications for coaches and parents.
- World's first "Fileless" Swim Meet Management System [TU Teams]
- Create & Invite TeamUnify Teams to Accept/Publish Meets direclty to their Team Site
- Revolutionary Meet Connectivity for Coaches and Parents with OnDeck Mobile Applications
- Intuitive Drag & Drop Functionality Throughout TouchPad for Unprecidented Ease-of-Use
- Window's Based and Run's on a Parallels Configured Apple Computer
- Full Import and Export Compatibility of the .SD3 File format
- Extensive Compatibility with All of the Leading Timing Systems
TeamUnify is a company founded by Tom Fristoe and headquartered in Bend, Oregon in the United States. It has developed an innovative platform designed specifically for the sport of swimming and its swimming teams, athletes, parents and administrators. TeamUnify delivers centralized business processes that are easy to use. SwimOffice and its suite of seamlessly integrated products helps swim team manage themselves.
TeamUnify offers a family of revolutionary mobile products called OnDeck that enables the organization of swim meets with TouchPad, fund-raising with TUMoney, management of swim lessons with TULessons, sales of reasonably-priced gear with GetOutSwim.com.
TeamUnify is now used by over 2,000 swim teams around the world.
 TeamUnify Platform
The TeamUnify platform is designed specifically for swimming and delivers centralized business process optimization that's easy to use. SwimOffice and our suite of seamlessly integrated products will help every swim team manage themselves FAR better. From our family of revolutionary mobile products called OnDeck to running swim meets with TouchPad, then raising more money than ever thought possible with TUMoney, managing swim lessons with TULessons to selling low cost gear with GetOutSwim.com; TeamUnify continues to establish new standards for how swim teams will manage themselves more effectively with FAR less effort.