noun - Tech suit is a full-length polyurethane swimsuit that has been outlawed from competitive pool and open water swimming competitions by FINA and its affiliated members and national governing bodies. Generically speaking, it also refers to legal swimsuits allowed by FINA and its affiliated members and national governing bodies.
The swimmer no longer wears his tech suit due to the FINA ban.
- Banned In The Water, But Fashionable Outside
- Swimming Suitably At The Olympics
- Speedo Announces Swimwear Faster Than Ever
- Wetsuits, Tech Suits, Swimsuits, Which Is Which?
- Skin Protection From Chafing To Coconuts
- Should Ice Swimming Be In The Olympics? Yes!
- If Ice Swimming Were In The Olympics, What Are The Rules?
- Gloves For High-Tech Swimsuits