From OpenwaterpediaThe Devil’s Teeth: A True Story of Obsession and Survival Among America’s Great White Sharks. The Devil's Teeth is set in the Farallon Islands, 30 miles west of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
She also wrote another best-seller, The Wave: In Pursuit Of The Rogues, Freaks And Giants Of The Ocean and served as creative director of Outside Magazine, where she was part of the editorial team that developed the stories behind the bestselling books Into Thin Air and The Perfect Storm, as well as the 2002 movie Blue Crush. The Toronto-born Casey was also recently named Editor-in-Chief of O, the Oprah Magazine.
- Susan Casey website
- The Devil’s Teeth: A True Story of Obsession and Survival Among America’s Great White Sharks
- An Interview With Susan Casey
- Susan Casey Interview
- Susan Casey's books at Barnes and Noble
- Susan Casey on Amazon
- A Wave Of Creative Energy
- 30 Miles Towards The Devil's Teeth
- Open Water Swimming In The Most Desolate Place On Earth