A lifesaver is involved with prevention of accidents or injuries, rescue, resuscitation and first aid, especially in regards to water safety and aquatic rescue. Life savers also refer to athletes who compete in skills, speed and team work in the ocean and can be surf lifesavers. They utilize paddleboards, Jet Skis, PWCs, and WaveRunners to make saves in the ocean.
There are always life savers mandated to provide safety services at the local ocean swimming competitions.
- Open Water Swimming Safety In The Netherlands
- If You Need Paddlers, Use These Guys
- 4th Of July On The California Coast
- What's A Purple Flag Mean?
- Why Do California Lifeguards Wear Jackets In The Summer?
- Behind The Scenes Of Baywatch With Alexandra Paul
- You Better Be Strong In Newport Beach
- Swim Angels Make Everything Better
- People Open Water Swimmers Look Up To
- Keeping Alive The Lifeguard Legacy Of John T. Goudy
- Jeannie Wrightson Made Waves Among Lifeguards
- Lois Lutz Enjoys Swimming In The Garden Isle
- Helping Friends With Jellyfish