Revision as of 18:25, 7 April 2014 by Admin
Stinger suits derives its name from the dangerous stings of the marine stingers, also known as the box jellyfish, which is highly venomous and whose stings have led to thousands of recorded accidental deaths.
 Marathon Swimming
- Stinger Suits
- Protection Against Stingers Splits Down The Middle
- Q&A With Penny Palfrey En Route To Cuba
- What Is A Stinger Suit?
- Badges Of Honour In Open Water Swimming
- Skin Protection From Chafing To Coconuts
- Inconsistent Rules In Marathon Swimming
- Jammin' Fast In The Open Water
- Wetsuits, Tech Suits, Swimsuits - Which Is Which?
- Rules And Regulations Across The Seven Seas
- Swim, Speak And Greet Chloe McCardel
- Chloe McCardel, The Calm Before The Calm
- Seeds Sown On Land Results In Dream In Water
- Lessons Learned From Diana Nyad
- Impossible Was Made Possible With An Xtreme Dream
- Bridging the Cayman Islands Facebook page
- Marathon Swimmers Federation To Test Stinger Suits
- When Are Stinger Suits Used?