From OpenwaterpediaTop 50 Open Water Swims In Asia and is organized by Doug Woodring. The Sheko Challenge is a 2.2 km point-to-point race from beach-to-beach where some of Hong Kong’s top open water swimmers, triathletes, adventure racers and water lovers swim from Big Wave Bay in Sheko to the Back Beach. It also includes the world's only trisolothon and one of the World's Top 100 Open Water Swims.
In the fourth annual trisolothon, open water swimmers will team up with a runner and a paddler, all of whom start at the same time from different locations, and converge on the same finish line together. The race promotes open water swimming and sports in Hong Kong, along with a strong ocean conservation message. It also includes an ocean water polo tournament.
2.2 km and 4 km
City Shek-O Big Wave Bay to Back Beach, Hong Kong Bay
Country Hong Kong
Name Chi Pui Swimming Club
Event Date: 13 July 2013
Website: Sheko Challenge
- Sheko Challenge
- Open Water Swimming
- Top 50 Open Water Swims in Asia
- Bamboo Is Used At The Sheko Challenge
- Clean Half Turns 50
- Ocean Recovery Alliance Hosts 9th Sheko Challenge
- Eric Johnson And Sheryl Slater Win Sheko Challenge
- The Beautiful Mountains And Oceans Of Hong Kong
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Environmental Friendliness In The Open Water Community
- What Does The Ocean Have To Say?
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Man of the Year Nominees