San Francisco Bay 10K Bridge-to-Bridge Swim
San Francisco Bay 10K Bridge-to-Bridge Swim is one of the longest marathon swims in the world and is held annually in San Francisco Bay.
City San Francisco Bay, San Francisco
Name Bob Roper
 Event Information
Month: September or October
Event Date: 29 September 2012
Water Temp: 58° - 62°F
- Olympic Marathon Swims For Amateurs Of All Abilities
- List of Marathon Swims
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- What Is A Marathon Swim?
- Do Marathon Runs Compare To Marathon Swims?
- Longest Marathon Swims In The World
- What is The Defined Distance Of A Marathon Swim?
- How Many Channel Swimmers Are There In The World?