Round Jersey Solo
The Round Jersey solo swim is one of the world's most technically challenging marathon swims. The 41-mile (65.9 km) circumnavigation of the Island of Jersey in the middle of the English Channel requires strong swimming and expert navigational skills by one's pilot and crew. Solo swims and relays are attempted throughout the summer. No wetsuits are allowed under the auspices of the Jersey Long Distance Swimming Club.
It is one of the World's Top 100 Open Water Swims.
- Round Jersey
- Julie Galloway Sets Record
- Open Water Swimming
- Jersey Long Distance Swimming Club Was Tickled Pink
- Royal Time During Round Jersey Relay
- Round Jersey Military Relay Race
- Battle Round Jersey For Holidays For Heroes
- Anna Wardley Circumnavigating Five Islands
- Anne Wardley Heading Around Jersey By Way Of Singapore
- Anna Canna