Round Jersey Relays
The Round Jersey Relays is a charity swim on behalf of Holidays for Heroes Jersey, a charity that brings wounded servicemen and their families to the Channel Island of Jersey. The Round Jersey Relays are organized by Charlie Gravett, Sally Anne Minty-Gravett, and the Jersey Long Distance Swimming Club.
 2012 Round Jersey Relays
The 2012 Round Jersey Relays were completed by
- Better Late than Never (Jersey) in 11 hours 19 minutes
- Royal Air Force Swimming Association in 9 hours 26 minutes 32 seconds (record time with Mothership: ‘Treize’ Captain Peter Mourant, Pilot: ‘Emmatty II’ Captain James Crill with Kayaker Darren Fryer)
- British Army Swimming Union in 9 hours 30 minutes (Mothership: ‘Kingfisher’ Nigel Le Gresley and Vanda. Pilots ‘Thule’ Captain James Buckley and Mick Le Guilcher) with Kayaker Miss Angell)
- Jersey Long Distance Swimming Club in 10 hours 1 minutes (Mothership: ‘Alize’ Captain Mark Peters, Pilot: ‘Tonnine’ Captain Tony Beddoe & Son with Kayaker Miss Angell)
- United States Air Force in 10 hours 31 minutes (Mothership: ‘Freebird’ Captain Bob de la Haye, Pilot: ‘RIB’ Captain John Pinnel with Kayaker Kim)
- Team Battle Back (UK Combined Services) in 10 hours 35 minutes (Mothership: ‘Spirit of Variety’, Captain Steve Manning, Pilots of 'Sea Swimmer 2': Captain Charlie Gravett and Cliff Golding with Kayaker Ross Angell).