- Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, California
- Graduate Defense Language Institute, Presidio of Monterey, California
- AFS Exchange Student, Nacka Gymnasium, Sweden
- 344th Military Intelligence Battalion, Goodfellow AFB, Texas
- 229th Military Intelligence Battalion, Defense Language Institute, Monterey, California
- Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
Rob Aquatics was started by Rob Dumouchel as just a swim blog to keep him motivated to train back in 2008. Rob Aquatics grew out of a love of the water, especially the ocean, and the need to share that with the rest of the world. First through words, then through pictures, and now through direct action in the ocean. He created and completed the first 10 km New Year's Day Polar Bear Swim in Pismo Beach, California (Pismo Polar Bear 10k Swim in 2011.