From Openwaterpediaopen water swimmers or triathletes swimming together in an open water swimming competition, triathlon, or during training.
The swimmers were in a large pack during the start of the race.
1175–1225; (n.) ME pak, packe, Middle English pak, possibly of Low German origin.
- Retaliation And Aggression In Open Water Competitions
- What Was That Group Of Things In The Open Water?
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- Pack Swimming - The Collective Behavior Of Triathletes And Open Water Swimmers
- What Is The Correct Call In The Open Water?
- Does The Nash Equilibrium Apply To Open Water Racing?
- Many Wrongs Make A Right In Open Water Swimming
- Open Water Swimming - Keys To Success