From OpenwaterpediaOuma Academy created by Nejib Belhedi.
OUMA 1400K is an initiative launched by Nejib Belhedi in Tunisia, a Swimmer of Peace and Bridge Builder in the 1400K Swim Across Tunisia who encourages people in Tunisia, especially the young and children to initiate and enjoy swimming in the sea. Belhedi also created the 1400K Ouma For Kids Across Tunisia and the Swim of Peace Ouma - Djerba in Tunisia.
- Ouma Facebook page
- Ouma Expands To Next Generation In Tunisia
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Ouma during the 1400K Swim Across Tunisia
- Eco-Battle Over Oued Ellouza, Fought With Ouma
- A Peaceful End To The 1400K Swim Across Tunisia
- Adam Walker Shares Ouma And His Passion
- Swim Of Peace Ouma - Djerba In Tunisia