noun - Ocean swims are practices or competitions performed in salt water waterways such as oceans, seas or estuaries.
The ocean swim consisted of a one-mile swim in Miami.
- Marathon Swimming
- Marathon Swimmer
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- How To Feed On $30 Per Day In The Open Water
- How To Make An Inexpensive But Effective Feeding Stick
- Is The Evolution Of Sharks Mixed Up Because Of Neoprene?
- Heading Back To School In The Open Water
- Michael Jordan Joins The Half Century Club
- Badges Of Honour In Open Water Swimming