From Openwaterpediaopen water swimming competitions in the ocean or who trains or exercises in open bodies of water for fitness or fun.
The ocean swimmer entered the one-mile swim in Hermosa Beach despite the rough water conditions.
Video of Brad McVetta crossing the Tsugaru Channel from Honshu to Hokkaido, courtesy of Masayuki Moriya of Ocean-navi and the Tsugaru Channel Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Doug McConnell Digs Deep vs. A Zillion Little Barbs
- Marathon Swimmer
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- How To Feed On $30 Per Day In The Open Water
- How To Make An Inexpensive But Effective Feeding Stick
- Is The Evolution Of Sharks Mixed Up Because Of Neoprene?
- Heading Back To School In The Open Water
- Michael Jordan Joins The Half Century Club
- The Personality Traits And Astrology Of Swimmers