noun - Ocean swim is an open water swimming event conducted in an ocean.
Examples of American ocean swims include the Waikiki Roughwater Swim in Honolulu, Hawaii, La Jolla Rough Water Swim near San Diego, California, or the Santa Cruz Roughwater Swim in Santa Cruz, California.
- The Beauty Of The OCC Invitational Swim
- Triathletes Are From Mars, Open Water Swimmers From Venus
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Mega Tough, Mega Fun, Mega Colossus
- If You Are Bleeding, Tell Someone
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- Open Water Swimmers Who Dream Big
- Kids Heading Out To Sea