From OpenwaterpediaMauricio Prieto, Susan Moody, and Emily Kunze that focuses on various open water swimming topics and showcases interviews and guest posts with open water swimmers.
As part of Swim4Good, the 3 co-founders raised $106.000 for Worldreader, a non-profit organization that brings books to kids in the developing world using mobile technology.
- Swim4Good Crosses The Strait Of Gibraltar
- Team Swim 4 Good article with Rafa Nadal
- X-ray of Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Husband, Wife Couple Up At Marnaton eDreams Cadaqués
- We Did It Underwater