North Evoikos Swim
North Evoikos Swim is a 14.5 km open water swimming competition to Limni, Evoia. It is annually organized on the last weekend of July and is one of the longest marathon swims in the world.
- Marathon Swimming in Greece
- Open Water Swimming
- A Short List of Marathon Swims
- Marathon Swimming In Greece In Spanish And English
- Olympic Marathon Swims For Amateurs Of All Abilities
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- What Is A Marathon Swim?
- Do Marathon Runs Compare To Marathon Swims?
- Longest Marathon Swims In The World
- What is The Defined Distance Of A Marathon Swim?
- How Many Channel Swimmers Are There In The World?