Nick Glendinning is a 47-year-old British open water swimmer from Suffolk who trains year-round in the sea at Felixstowe Swimscapes and who became the 12th person in history to complete the Triple Crown of Prison Island Swims (Triple Break).
Glendinning completed the following prison island swims:
- Robben Island to Cape Town, South Africa in May 2014
- Spike Island to the Irish mainland in September 2013
- Alcatraz Island to San Francisco Harbor in September 2011
Open Water Swimming Career
- English Channel relay
- Strait of Gibraltar from Spain to Morrocco
- Lake Windermere
- World Cold Water Swimming Championships.
- scheduled Manhattan Island Marathon Swim relay in September 2014