Marlow River Swim
The event is limited to 500 individuals.
The swim consists of a single lap out and back swim in the River Thames for all the distances with clear markings on the buoys on when to turn. The river is a very calm and steady flow, which makes it the perfect event for anyone looking to take part in there first swim. Swimmers are literally only metres from the rivers edge.
 Thames Open Water Swim Series
 2011 Events
 2012 Events
- 20 May 2012 – Royal Windsor Swim – 950m, 1.9km, 3.8km
- 14 July 2012 – Marlow River Swim – 750m, 1.5km, 3km
- 18 August 2012 – Henley-on-Thames River Swim – 750m, 1.5km and 3km
- 9 September 2012 – MAXIFUEL Nutrition Open Water Swim Challenge (Bray) – 2km, 4km, 5km and 10km
 2013 Events
- 9 June 2013 - Royal Windsor River Swim
- 14 July 2013 - Marlow River Swim
- 18 August 2013 - Henley River Swim
- 7 September 2013 - MaxiFuel Big South Swim Challenge