Marathon Swimmers Forum
(Difference between revisions)
m (Unprotected "Marathon Swimmers Forum")
Revision as of 14:49, 14 March 2014Marathon Swimmers Forum is an online community for marathon swimmers (and aspiring marathon swimmers) intended to:
- Celebrate and promote the sport of marathon swimming.
- Foster connections and information sharing among the global community of marathon swimmers.
- Provide an educational resource for those who aspire to tackle the world's great bodies of water with only a textile swimsuit, cap, and goggles.
In October 2012 the Forum was nominated as an World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year.
- World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year
- Streaming Straight In The Open Water
- Marathon Swimming Is A Global Phenomena
- Pleasure, Pain, Passion And Purpose Of Marathon Swimming
- 2013 Barra Award: Sarah Thomas and Darren Miller
- Darren Miller Honored With The MSF Barra Award
- Sarah Thomas Honored By Her Peers With Barra Award
- Anthony McCarley Taking It To Another Level