Majorca or Mallorca (Catalan: Mallorca) is an island located in the Mediterranean Sea. It is the largest island in the Balearic Islands archipelago, in Spain. Like the other Balearic Islands of Minorca, Ibiza, and Formentera, the island is an extremely popular holiday destination, particularly for tourists from Germany, Ireland, Poland, the Scandinavian countries, and the United Kingdom.
Open Water Swimming
The name derives from Latin insula maior, "larger island"; later Maiorica, "the larger one" in comparison to Minorca, "the smaller one".
- Anne Wardley Heading Around Jersey By Way Of Singapore
- Margarita Llorens To Attempt 83 km Swim In Menorca
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Margarita Tita Llorens Goes 2 For 2 In Ibiza-Mallorca
- BEST FEST Takes A Week To Enjoy
- BEST FEST Open Water website
- How Is The Water In Colonia Sant Jordi?
- Don't Mess With The BEST 'Cause the Best Don't Mess
- 10 Open Water Swims In 7 Days In Mallorca
- The King Holds Court In The Open Water