Long stretches of the coastline of the Bristol Channel, on both the South Wales and West Country sides, are designated as Heritage Coast, including Exmoor, Bideford Bay, the Hartland Point peninsula, Lundy Island, Glamorgan, Gower Peninsula, South Pembrokeshire and Caldey Island.
- Gethin Jones Urges Others Across The Bristol Channel
- Darren Jaundrill, An Unlikely Swimmer Setting The Bar
- Ted Keenan, Doing Great With Much
- Top 25 Organizations And Groups In Openwaterpedia
- Mercedes Gleitze Honoured By Swimming Hall Of Fame
- Mercedes Gleitze To Be Honored In Scotland
- The Incredible Career Of Mercedes Gleitze