From Openwaterpediaopen water swimmer, coach, and surfer residing in Huntington Beach, California, U.S.A. He is one of the top U.S. Masters Swimming athletes in his age group. He was part of the Long Beach Swim Focus Catalina Relay in October 2011 that set the overall Catalina Channel record of 6 hours 53 minutes 4 seconds. He also was the top male finisher in the 10 km race at the Swim Across America Long Beach event in Long Beach, California.
- Board certified foot surgeon and board certified in Podiatric Biomechanics
- Department Chairperson at Talbert Medical Group
- Dr. Nelli has been practicing for 23 years
Lyle swam for the University of Puget Sound specializing in distance free and individual medley as a collegiate swimmer. He was an NCAA Division II All-American in the 500 and 1650 freestyle as well as the 400 Individual Medley. He was also part of the world record setting Long Beach Swim Focus Catalina Relay in October 2011.
- Do Freestyle To Escape The Need For FreeStyle
- Open Water Swimming
- Catalina Channel Relay Record
- Use Your Brain To Swim 100 Meters In 30 Seconds
- Open Water Does Double Duty At World Masters Champs
- Shaving Down In Open Water Swimming
- The Physiology Of Chafing In Salt And Fresh Water
- California Circumnavigating Naples Island
- A Positive Mindset For Brain Surgery