Laura Colette is an American open water swimmer who was the first person to complete a north-to-south marathon swim across Lake Tahoe at the age of 39. She also completed a Lake Tahoe crossing in 2004 in 12 hours 2 minutes.
Lake Tahoe Crossings
- Colette at the age of 39 on 20 September 2003 swam 20.53 miles from Camp Richardson to Kings Beach in 12 hours 36 minutes
- Colette at the age of 40 on 1 July 2004 swam 21.24 miles from Hyatt Beach to Camp Richardson in 12 hours 2 minutes
- Be A Trooper, A Century Of Open Water Swimming History
- Olympic Marathon Swims For Amateurs Of All Abilities
- List of Marathon Swims
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- What Is A Marathon Swim?
- Do Marathon Runs Compare To Marathon Swims?
- Longest Marathon Swims In The World
- What is The Defined Distance Of A Marathon Swim?
- How Many Channel Swimmers Are There In The World?
- A Short List of Marathon Swims
- If You Swim With Ease