Kids Ocean Day
Kids Ocean Day also occurred in Hong Kong where the experience connects kids to the beaches and oceans and contributes to their appreciation of our shared resources. In Hong Kong, the kids created Human aerial art with the support and leadership of John Quigley of Spectral Q.
Video of Human Aerial Art in Repulse Bay
Video of Human Aerial Art in 2013
- Kids Ocean Day
- Ocean Recovery Alliance
- Spectral Q
- Everyone's Life Is A Work of Art
- The Future Acting As Stewards For The Oceans
- Dolphin Art From Shore To The Heavens
- Creating And Communicating Human Aerial Art
- Kids Ocean day - How Did They Do Aerial Art?
- What A Cool Field Day For Kids
- Kids Ocean Day Brings Attention To Sharks